redPOWER® CW Fiber Lasers
Our range of redPOWER® CW Fiber Lasers are efficient and flexible Lasers for providing exceptional levels of power and control while cutting, welding, and drilling.
CLICK AN IMAGE FOR DETAILS
redPOWER® PRISM Multi kW OEM
redPOWER® QUBE Multi kW Laser
Depending upon customer requirements, Lasers can be supplied with a variety of power outputs from 300W, all the way up to 8kW. There are four models in the redPOWER® CW Fiber Lasers range, designed to have the flexibility to meet all your power requirements; which are:
- The redPOWER® QUBE series – 300W – 2kW
- The redPOWER® PRISM OEM series – 300W – 2kW
- The redPOWER® QUBE Multi kW – 3kW to 8kW
- The redPOWER® PRISM Multi kW OEM series – 3kW to 6kW
Our redPOWER CW Fiber Lasers can be supplied in a variety of formats; whether you are looking for a standalone unit to incorporate into an existing machine / system or, want a fully functioning system delivered in a ‘plug and play’ format for instant performance. Whatever the requirement, you are sure to find a solution amongst our flexible array of redPOWER CW Lasers.
Fit & Forget Technology
All our redPOWER CW Fiber Lasers are designed to be maintenance free, utilising ‘Fit & Forget’ technology, allowing you to focus on output, rather than time consuming maintenance schedules. Designed for manufacturability and reliability redPOWER sets new standards of product quality, backed by comprehensive warranties as standard.
Provided below are a snapshot of the functionality of the redPOWER CW Lasers range. Highlight/click on one of the images below to view them in more detail:
- Materials – Work with metals such as Aluminium, Brass, Copper, Stainless and Mild Steel as well as reflective metals, Multi-layer metal composites,and ceramics
- OEM – Brand an SPI Laser as your own when buying either of our two OEM models
- Exceptional control – Puts you in control with a range of easy to use, and manage, user-driven options
- Connectivity – There are multiple connectivity options to suit every requirement
- Environmentally friendly – Reduce your carbon footprint through lower energy usage, and less use of chemicals
- Rack mounted – There are options to have a rack mounted CW laser, providing easy integration, as well as a consistency of final look and appearance
- Warranty – Each CW laser is supplied with a comprehensive two year warranty