SPI Lasers launches new customer focused website.
A new year brings an exciting new development at SPI Lasers – the company is inviting visitors to explore its new website. The new site has been designed to give customers the ultimate user-friendly experience with improved navigation and functionality while allowing customers to quickly access the full product portfolio SPI Lasers has to offer.
Created with the user experience in mind, the site includes many new features to help users to quickly and easily navigate the site and find the fiber laser that suits their industrial laser processing requirements.
New features include:
- Application content library – a comprehensive library of applications insights covering technical information concerning all the key laser processing applications
- Industry and application footer menu – allows users to easily narrow down the product portfolio by selecting the key performance attributes or industry area
- Information requests – are now quick and easy to make via an easily accessible ‘contact me’ button that routes directly to a skilled engineer
- Site registration – users need never miss an update. From information on latest products through to updates on forthcoming webinars, simply register your details, flag the areas of interest to you and receive all the latest news
- News alerts – an easy to navigate library of all the latest news from SPI Lasers
- Site format optimised for multiple devices – allowing the site to be compatible with all browsers and mobile devices, making access easier than ever.
As leaders in the manufacture and development of Fiber Lasers SPI Lasers believe in providing their customers with the very best levels of information and support, which is why they have chosen to build such a content rich site. In the ‘applications’ tab users should be able to find articles relevant to a myriad of laser applications, to help guide and provide insight into how to get the most out of their SPI Laser.
The new site will complement SPI Lasers push to maintain their position as a manufacturer of premium fiber lasers at the forefront of laser applications, ensuring they offer customer great products supported by great service.
Thomas Fehn, CEO, SPI Lasers stated:
“We are committed to offering our customers the very best products and service, I believe the new website continues this theme, giving users easy access to our expertise via improved navigation and ‘contact me’ functions.
Our aim is to provide the very best user experience for reading our content, whatever your device. This new website is a major first step towards that goal.
With 3 new foreign language sites due to follow within the next few weeks (German, Chinese & Korean) I am confident that our customers will appreciate what this new site has to offer and will find the continually evolving content a significant draw for frequent repeat visits.”
If you enjoyed reading this article, why not register for future articles?