ICALEO, 14th to 18th October 2018 – Orlando, US
Date: 14th to 18th October 2018
Address: Rosen Centre Hotel, 9840 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Official website: https://www.lia.org/conferences/icaleo
ICALEO is considered the premier event for sharing information on the technical aspects of laser and opto-electronic applications. The meeting collects together leading experts in the field from both industry and academia and focuses primarily on the latest developments in laser materials processing, laser micro-processing and nano-manufacturing. A wide range of topics are covered including material laser interactions and process integration and optimisation.
About ICALEO 2018
This is the 36th ICALEO event, the first being held in 1982. For exhibitors, speakers and those involved in the laser processing industry it is one of the key events of the year, providing the perfect opportunity to interact with existing contacts and make new ones. As a major ICALEO sponsor, we strongly recommend you attend this exciting event.
As always, we will be presenting our latest advances, so we hope to see you in Atlanta this fall.
ICAELO event overview
ICALEO 2018 includes several featured events. These include:
- Welcome reception – held on Sunday evening to launch the conference
- Vendor reception – an opportunity for vendors to get together informally
- Student paper award – Each year ICALEO presents awards for leading student papers
- LIA awards luncheon – An excellent opportunity to extend your networks followed by the awards ceremony
- Networking opportunities – ICAEO is the premier platform for networking with national and international industrial and academic colleagues
The major themes of this year’s event will be:
- Laser materials processing
- Laser micro-processing
- Laser nano-manufacturing
- Laser systems
- Direct diode processing
- Ultra-fast laser processing
- Laser industry business development
SPI Lasers at ICALEO
SPI lasers are gold sponsors of ICALEO, and we have been regular exhibitors for several years. We’ll be exhibiting again at the 2018 Congress, and we hope you will make time to visit us at the exhibition. We look forward to revisiting ICALEO this year, and we would be more than happy to discuss the latest developments in the field and how we can work together to improve your business. We will be on stand 8 at the Vendor reception. Should you wish to contact us before the event, please don’t hesitate; you can contact us here.
Image credit: ICALEO
If you enjoyed reading this article, why not register for future articles?