ICALEO, 26th to 27th October, 2017 – Atlanta, US
The International Congress of Applications of Lasers & Electro-Optics (ICALEO) event details
Date: 26th to 27th October, 2017
Address: Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, 165 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, USA
Official website: https://www.lia.org/conferences/icaleo
About ICALEO 2017
ICALEO brings together laser researchers, manufacturers and end-users to help get the highest quality products out to market. It focuses on laser materials processing, micro-processing and nanomanufacturing, and always has a particular interest in looking ahead to where the development of the industry may go.
ICALEO has a history spanning 35 years, and it has been staged each year beginning in 1982. They class themselves as one of the leading gatherings when it comes to laser materials processing, and we would recommend attending if you are in this sphere due to the huge number of networking opportunities.
Each event has a special focus, and this year it is set to be on a few themes, which are:
- The use of diode lasers for both processing and pumping
- The monitoring and control of laser processes
- Laser processing and biological materials
- The use of laser in Nano technology and environmental technology
- Hybrid laser processing
- Using laser manufacturing as a replacement for energy sources
- Business development in laser processing
ICAELO event overview
ICALEO 2017 has a number of highlighted and featured events. This is the overview for the upcoming gathering:
- Welcome reception – this is a Sunday evening reception to launch the event
- President’s reception – the ICALEO President will be leading a reception to help celebrate 35 years of ICALEO
- Vendor reception – this is a special reception for networking with the vendors
- Student paper award – ICALEO conference and session chairs will be assessing and judging student papers
- LIA awards luncheon – a great chance for you to enjoy lunch with your colleagues which is then followed by an awards ceremony
- Networking opportunities – there are plenty of networking opportunities for you to meet colleagues and others in the industry from around the world
SPI Lasers at ICALEO
We are big supporters of ICALEO, and are actually listed as gold sponsors. We’ll be exhibiting at the 2017 congress, so please do feel free to come down and visit us.
FÜR NEUIGKEITEN REGISTRIEREN
If you enjoyed reading this article, why not register for future articles?