ICALEO, 16th – 20th October, 2016 – San Diego, US
Date: 16th to 20th October, 2016
Address: Sheraton San Diego, 1380 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA, USA
Official website: https://www.lia.org/conferences/icaleo
Event focus: “The World’s Premier Platform for Breakthrough Laser Solutions”
About ICALEO 2016
ICALEO is an abbreviation of “The International Congress on Applications of Lasers & Electro-Optics (ICALEO®)”. It’s the 35th ICALEO in 2016 sees the 18th ICALEO, which has been staged every year since 1982.
An over-arching aim of ICALEO is to connect industry (and its people) with laser industry academics for mutual benefit in the development of laser technologies. Many job roles within the laser industry are represented including scientists, R&D staff, technicians and engineers. They are all available to network with business professionals and end-users of laser technology.
Anybody who has a role which involves laser materials processing needs to prioritise this congress, which is classed as a leading source of technical related information for this subject. This congress will be valuable to all skill levels, from those with a basic level of understanding all the way through to those who have a specific application for which they need to discuss finding a process. Attendees will be able to learn from the industry predictions which will be discussed during the congress.
The list below, are the ICALEO official event themes:
- Lasers materials processing
- Laser micro-processing
- Nano manufacturing
The specialist themes for the 2016 event are:
- Diode lasers for processing and pumping
- Laser business development
- Laser hybrid processing
- Laser manufacturing for alternative energy sources
- Laser process monitoring and control
- Laser processing of biological materials and
- Lasers in nanotechnology and environmental technology
Event overview for 2016
An overview of the event for 2016 is:
- Plenary session – there is a plenary session open to all attendees
- Student award – The student with the best paper will be given a prestigious industry award at the event
- Technical conferences – there will be conferences for each of the three main themes of ICALEO – laser materials processing, laser micro-processing and Nano manufacturing
- Receptions and lunches – President’s reception, laser industry vendor reception, The LIA annual meeting with an awards luncheon
- Network opportunities – There are many opportunities to network and a business forum
SPI Lasers at ICALEO
SPI Lasers are actually gold sponsors for ICALEO – a congress which we passionately support. Come along and visit SPI Lasers at the congress.
We’d be happy to discuss future projects and applications with you and how we can help your business deliver the themes of ICALEO.
FÜR NEUIGKEITEN REGISTRIEREN
If you enjoyed reading this article, why not register for future articles?